2/9/09
Kids, Kids,
Congrats to all the mother who are successfully working there way through motherhood!! Wow i don't think i knew what I was in for when i first became a mother. There are overwhelming feelings everyday that I never thought I would go through. So strong and uncontrollable amounts of love for these tiny little beings. There are also feelings of Worry, Concern, and the most uncommon feeling a mother will have is frustration or lack of patients, ha ha lol a little mother to mother joke. So How do we find it in our being to be so unselfish as to devote our precious time and energy above all else to our children? Maybe because it's easier to say NO to your husband, house, and yourself, than it is to say it to a sweet tiny little pout face, sweetly stating " mommy please" So when you mumble to your self as your cleaning up " How did we ever get so many toys" just remember kids are masters at heart tugging and from the moment their born our hearts are theirs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment