The Savages

7/17/09

The girls and I have been working on this little doll house for a while and it's getting closer to being done so I thought I would post a few pictures. It' has been Interesting and Fun to paint with these little go getters.
Posted by Andrea at 11:22 PM
Labels: Doll House on the Way

2 comments:

nclayton said...

Well that's super cute Andrea!! Looks like that will be fun for the girls. Good job!

July 23, 2009 at 1:15 PM
Wright Family said...

WOW so cute... was it alot of work?

April 27, 2010 at 11:00 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

My Blog List

  • The Sill Family
    Summer shenanigans - Fun with friends at the Zoo! Avery had this orange cast for one whole day in-between the red one and the green one. We had to meet with the orthopedic sur...
    9 years ago
  • Our Family
    - Maaf ..... laman ini sudah ditutup ..... Terima kasih...
    11 years ago
  • So the Bell tolls.....
    Palmer habitats - Where we used to live: When we first moved to Palmer, Alaska, August 15, 2011 we rented a house on Hilda Rose Circle just n...
    13 years ago
  • Together, Forever, Sealed With Love!!
    Nessen Family Pics 2012 - Nessen Family- Oh How I love them all My Uncle Kirk and his ...
    13 years ago
  • Robin Lesa
    This has been my favorite quote for the last few years. - "We know that on some level Jesus experienced the totality of mortal existence in Gethsemane. It's our faith that he experienced everything - absolutely ev...
    13 years ago
  • Cents of Style
    Design Star Season Photo Highlights From Episode This Week The Designers Surprise An Hgtv Fan With The Ultimate Top To Bottom Home Makeover But Will - Timesofindia Indiatimes Com Tech News To Design A Character For A Video Game In This Case A Beat Em Up I Was Always Doodling With Crayons All Over My House...
    13 years ago
  • Wright Family
    Family Pictures with Jacey - So I know I have the worse luck of what the weather is going to be like on the days I do pictures. So we booked with Jacey since it was so cold when Amand...
    14 years ago
  • amelia m bell
    Christmas & Toothaches! - Hello all! Wasn't Christmas so grand!?! I love this time of year. I love decorating my apartment every year and just lighting candles. I am such a dork bu...
    15 years ago
  • Lomax Family Blog
    Thanks - Thanks so much for all the love and support - for those of you who have asked here is the link to the blog for updates on my mom www.prayersforlaura.blogsp...
    15 years ago
  • .............................JOHNSON ...........................
    - It's been a long time since I've updated my blog, so there's probably 3 pages of posts to look through. I wanted to post all the fun things we've been doin...
    16 years ago
  • Mr. Army
    - Today's the big day!! He arrives tonight in Salt Lake and will come home. I thought he was going to Camp William's, but he is done and will be home tonight!
    16 years ago
  • OUR FAMILY TIMES
    My 50th Birthday Trip to Palmyra New York - In September I was able to visit the Church History sites in New York and Ohio with Carla and Loren. It was a fantastic trip and I loved every moment of it...
    16 years ago
  • Tony & Bergen Hernandez
    Happy Birthday Tony!!! - --> --> --> --> --> --> --> **** NOTE: I HATE THIS PROGRAM!!! I can't get it to do what I want, therefore my post is all screwed up. So take it fo...
    16 years ago
  • JORGENSON NEWS
    New Family Photo's -
    17 years ago
  • Brian, Shauna and family...
    -
  • THIS IS US:)
    -
  • 27
    -

School Mornings

School Mornings

Lexee walking to School Lol

Lexee walking to School Lol

The Girls

The Girls

So Fun

So Fun
Lexee showing off her tooth, Taya mooing???

Our New Toys are SO SO Fun

Our New Toys are SO SO Fun
Giant Glitter Water Bouncy Balls

The Stone Man in the Stone Age.

The Stone Man in the Stone Age.
With those Ears they could be Twins. lol.

Hey it's a BBQ Everyones Invited.

Hey it's a BBQ Everyones Invited.
Silly Kids.

I'm Pretty Sure we have 2 Hens and a Rooster instead of 3 Hens.

I'm Pretty Sure we have 2 Hens and a Rooster instead of 3 Hens.
Dang Chic Farmers.

Funny Birds.

Funny Birds.

Chic Chic Chic

Chic Chic Chic

Savage Subscribers

Follow this blog

Mothers Day

Mothers Day

I Love These Kids So Much !!

I Love These Kids So Much !!
Too Much To Count !!

Followers

Sweet Delights

Sweet Delights
Looks Good!

The Girls

The Girls
helping mom at the doctors

Yumm

Yumm
Discovering he has hands

Rock On

Rock On
Rocking Out

Christmas Pctures

Christmas Pctures
2008

Biggest strawberry I've ever seen

Biggest strawberry I've ever seen

Smallest horse I've ever seen

Smallest horse I've ever seen

Who does your hair?

Who does your hair?
How can you not giggle at this cute moment.

Just hanging out

Just hanging out

They grow up too fast.

They grow up too fast.
Ty and the girls on there new climbing toy in the back yard

Best Friends

Best Friends
we got a little to close to the prescription glasses

Bubble Fun

Bubble Fun
fun in the sun, me and the girls

Girls will be Girls

Girls will be Girls
I love these silly kids

Me and Ty

Me and Ty
on our way to see the extreme home make over house

family

family
updated family pic coming soon
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.